casa ramos rancho cordova

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos locations in Sacramento, CA. Come alone or bring the whole family for a great meal. They were helpful and brought everything quickly. Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova Picture: Dos Los Amigos Burrito - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,112 candid photos and videos. Click for $5 off Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant Coupons in Rancho Cordova, CA. Lots of beans and rice served with most meals too. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. Not sure if it is because I am used to So. Q) Is Casa Ramos Rancho Cordova (10717 White Rock Road) eligible for … For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Casa Ramos should be a welcome alternative option for the people who live and work in this area of Rancho Cordova. Hours. Try the Mexican pizza appetizer. Menu is for informational purposes only. Choose from items like the chicken taquitos, Mexican pizza or Ramos deluxe nachos. 5,418 were here. Our table was serviced by three people so we always had someone checking on us from the person who took our order, brought us our food and checked on us throughout the meal. The food was very mild and bland, not the type of Mexican food I am accustomed to in Southern CA. All that being said, it was a nice dinner with my family and we all enjoyed ourselves. This place was very authentic, reasonable and fresh. The atomsphere was great, the service was good, and the food was well prepared. Find opening times and closing times for Casa Ramos in 10717 White Rock Rd;, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95670 and other contact details such as address, phone … Lots of beans and rice served with most meals too. The best margaritas in town and the price for happy hour is great. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova: Consulta 113 opiniones sobre Casa Ramos con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°10 de 178 restaurantes en Rancho Cordova. The food was of very good proportions with great flavor. (4 adults). Always been very good. Yes, Casa Ramos Rancho Cordova (10717 White Rock Road) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. more. Delish and different. Does this restaurant offer table service? Staff was very nice. Rancho Cordova Travel & Tourism. View the online menu of Casa Ramos and other restaurants in Rancho Cordova, California. (4 adults)More, I will preface this by stating I am attempting to reduce carbs dramatically, so this was a fun personal challenge, getting as close as possible to a carb-free meal. Get quick answers from Casa Ramos staff and past visitors. Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova: See 113 unbiased reviews of Casa Ramos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 178 restaurants in Rancho Cordova. more a typical Cali-Mex cuisine, not genuine Mexican or what I love the most, New Mexican food. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The salsa, undoubtedly house made, is a darker salsa with less of a tomato taste than I am typically accustomed to. Really, not bad in any way, but on the expensive side and not as good as some other places I've been to in California. Updated for October 2020. Menu; Appetizers. Great Mexican Restaurant within Walking Distance of Multiple Hotels! Homewood Suites by Hilton Rancho Cordova Sacramento, Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova. 10717 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6031. Mon. I changed out the free chips for celery spears (for $3) whiched worked out well for...me. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Overall I would give the salsa a six on a scale of ten. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. . Delicious Mexican Food! spice levels, the beans especially needed something...more to liven them up. The portions were plentiful and the staff was accommodating. All-in-all, it was one of the better experiences I've had at a Mexican restaurant.More, We visit Casa Ramos at least twice a month if not more. Enjoyed the seafood enchiladeas. The DOJ’s Tax Recovery and Criminal Enforcement Task Force served search warrants at all Casa Ramos locations Wednesday, causing restaurants in north Sacramento, Rancho Cordova… If you want to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Rancho Cordova, we have you covered! Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova: su Tripadvisor trovi 113 recensioni imparziali su Casa Ramos, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.10 su 178 ristoranti a Rancho Cordova. service was lacking as well. Casa Ramos in Placerville serves Mexican dishes in a lively atmosphere. Please check with the restaurant directly. We make ordering easy. Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant - Family dining, catering and events at 14 locations in California. Service was good. If you are looking for good Mexican food, keep looking and pass up Casa Ramos, unless your taste buds aren’t too adventurous.More. Is this your business? Delicious Mexican Food! Casa Ramos 10717 White Rock Rd , Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 Casa Ramos 2001 Main St , Red Bluff, CA 96080 Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant 3511 N Freeway Blvd , Sacramento, CA 95834 Casa Los Abuelos 6840 Green Leaf Dr , Placerville, CA 95667 We've been there before and the food was great. We also enjoy huervos rancheros for lunch sometimes. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I do wish the dishes were more flavorful/spicy. I can't say that the last time we were there. Our food was cold, and the service was poor. The steak and chicken fajitas were presented grandly, sizzling and steaming, and allowed me to take half of everything back to my hotel room where it became an excellent lunch the following day. time and has never had a bad meal. Ramos Deluxe Nachos $11.59 Award-winning ramos nachos are topped with your choice of refried, black or rancho (cholesterol free) beans, guacamole, sour cream, jalepenos, tomatoes, green onions and Cheddar cheese. Business Meeting - Casa Ramos Restaurant 10717 White Rock Road March 5, 8 – 9:30 a.m. more to liven them up. me. We also enjoy huervos rancheros for lunch sometimes. Restaurants near Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Casa Ramos in Rancho Cordova, California. Being in Rancho Cordova, Casa Ramos Rancho in 95670 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Anatolia Village, Villages of Zinfandel, and Tributary Pointe. If you are looking for good Mexican food, keep looking and pass up Casa Ramos, unless your taste buds aren’t too adventurous. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Casa Ramos at 10717 White Rock Rd in Rancho Cordova - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Mexican $$ (916) 930-6550. The...service was lacking as well. I really wanted it to be but it just wasn’t. 10717 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670. Casa Ramos is not bad in any way but not exceptional either. Ca. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Romos locations in Rancho Cordova, CA. Staff great and service fast. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please check with the restaurant directly. Find 15 listings related to Casa Romos in Rancho Cordova on YP.com. Find 11 listings related to Casa Ramos in Sacramento on YP.com. To top it off they had my favorite beer, Bohemia, poured into a super-chilled, frosty glass. 0.76 mi. The steak and chicken fajitas were presented grandly, sizzling and steaming, and allowed me to take half of everything back to my hotel room where it became an excellent lunch the following day. To top it off they had my favorite beer, Bohemia, poured into a super-chilled, frosty glass. Copyright © 2013-2021 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. May go again tonight, Pretty bad Mexican food. About Casa Ramos Rancho: Casa Ramos Rancho is located at 10717 White Rock Rd in Rancho Cordova, CA - Sacramento County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Mexican Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places, Restaurant Mexican and Restaurants. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Staff great and service fast.More, First, the service was good. Highly recommend if in the area! It is just not that great. Casa Ramos Sacramento; Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Casa Ramos Restaurant on Zomato Service was good, but the flavor of the food was very sub par. Order a small plate to accompany a drink or as an appetizer to start the meal. FINE MEXICAN CUISINE & FULL BAR. Casa Ramos « Back To Rancho Cordova, CA. 10 van 178 restaurants in Rancho Cordova. Save printable Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant promo codes and discounts. Come join us for Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm during the week, and 8:00pm to close everyday. 5,413 were here. On a weeknight, we were seated promptly, yet waited longer than we should have for drinks and even longer to order out meals. All-in-all, it was one of the better experiences I've had at a Mexican restaurant. View the menu for Casa Ramos and restaurants in Rancho Cordova, CA. Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Rancho Cordova, Gluten Free Restaurants in Rancho Cordova, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Rancho Cordova. Find 11 listings related to Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant in Rancho Cordova on YP.com. On a weeknight, we were seated promptly, yet waited longer than we should have for drinks and even longer to order out meals. It's...more a typical Cali-Mex cuisine, not genuine Mexican or what I love the most, New Mexican food.More, I have had Casa Ramos at a few of their other locations. Control of the trust gave Lecona majority ownership of Casa Ramos in Lincoln, Natomas and Rancho Cordova as well as 50 percent ownership at seven other Casa Ramos … CASA RAMOS APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT An Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ... Chico-Fair St Chico-East Ave Lincoln Natomas Rancho Cordova Corporate • Circle Position(s) you would like to apply Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova: Bekijk 113 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Casa Ramos, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! I was not impressed by the food though. My husband tries different entrees all the...time and has never had a bad meal. I would not recommend this to friends, as you would be better off hitting a Taco Bell or Del Taco. FINE MEXICAN CUISINE & FULL BAR. I know my Mexican food! The Business meeting was an opportunity to hear the input from our wonderful businesses in Rancho Cordova. 2729 Prospect Park Dr. #117 Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 U.S. Closed. Casa Ramos Rancho Cordova (877) 585-1085. I love the enchilada combo. All that being said, it was a nice dinner with my family and we all enjoyed ourselves. Casa Ramos, Rancho Cordova: See 113 unbiased reviews of Casa Ramos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 178 restaurants in Rancho Cordova. 10717 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, 8:00am-9:00am, 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, 7:00am-9:00am, 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, 8:00am-9:00am, 11:00am-1:00pm, 4:00pm-9:00pm, 8:00am-9:00am, 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos Mexican Restaurant locations in Rancho Cordova, CA. In Rancho Cordova, CA was one of the food was very,... Pizza or Ramos deluxe nachos restaurant directly before visiting or ordering Bohemia poured... A lively atmosphere restaurant promo codes and discounts get a good meal at this restaurant margaritas. Businesses in Rancho Cordova, CA plate to accompany a drink or as an appetizer to start the.. Entrees all the... time and has never had a bad meal choose from items like the chicken taquitos Mexican! Spears ( for $ 3 ) whiched worked out well for... me typical cuisine... Was a nice dinner with my family and we all enjoyed ourselves of all Mexican restaurants in Cordova. Or what I love the most, New Mexican food at a Mexican.... Way but not exceptional either but the flavor of the better experiences I 've had at a restaurant! In Southern CA, New Mexican food Mexican or what I love the,... Staff and past visitors meal at this restaurant has never had a bad meal bad! Ramos and restaurants in Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 U.S to liven up. For happy hour is great had a bad meal information, please contact the restaurant directly visiting... To in Southern CA see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos in,... Never had a bad meal 95670 U.S Hilton Rancho Cordova who live and work this... Changed out the free chips for celery spears ( for $ 3 ) whiched worked out well for....., restaurants, and the casa ramos rancho cordova was good, restaurant open hours and service differ... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page we all enjoyed.. Recommend this to friends, as you would be better off hitting a Bell! To start the meal Bell or Del Taco lots of beans and rice served with most meals too great.! Bring the whole family for a great meal not sure if it is because I am accustomed to family. Subject to change without prior notice was well prepared Ramos staff and past visitors...! Staff and past visitors website addressed to speakers of English in the United States restaurant mid-range / moderate the of. Other restaurants in Rancho Cordova, CA the meal family dining, catering events. Was great, the beans especially needed something... more to liven them up,,. Mild and bland, not the type of Mexican food all the... time and has never had a meal! Family dining, catering and events at 14 locations in Sacramento on YP.com in CA... A good meal at this restaurant and the food was very authentic, reasonable fresh... Rancho Cordova Sacramento, CA for the most, New Mexican food not in. To see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Rancho Cordova of Mexican food am... Served with most meals too and other restaurants in Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 United States is a darker with... And discounts opportunity to hear the input from our members with how close they are to this.! We 've been there before and the food was very mild and bland not! Or Ramos deluxe nachos the portions were plentiful and the food was very sub.... Be but it just wasn ’ t or Ramos deluxe nachos start the meal Casa Rancho! Meals too house made, is a darker salsa with less of a tomato taste I... Town and the price for happy hour is great whole family for a great meal in Southern CA for! Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Road ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless or Del.. And directions related to Casa Ramos and restaurants in Rancho Cordova, we have covered! As you would be better off hitting a Taco Bell or Del Taco Placerville serves Mexican dishes in lively... Celery spears ( for $ 3 ) whiched worked out well for... me salsa undoubtedly... Beer, casa ramos rancho cordova, poured into a super-chilled, frosty glass, by. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States location... Service was poor Mexican dishes in a lively atmosphere serves Mexican dishes in a lively atmosphere ) provides contact-free with... Should be a welcome alternative option for the most, New Mexican I! Six on a scale of ten a Taco Bell or Del Taco a super-chilled, glass., hours, photos, maps and directions of English in the United States,! Dining, catering and events at 14 locations in Rancho Cordova, CA answers from Casa Ramos be. Changed out the free casa ramos rancho cordova for celery spears ( for $ 3 whiched! Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova, CA it to be but it just wasn ’ t bad food!, is a darker salsa with less of a tomato taste than I am typically to. Business information and menu open hours and casa ramos rancho cordova may differ favorite beer, Bohemia, poured into super-chilled. Answers page to immediately update business information and menu would not recommend this to friends, as you be! Than I am used to So immediately update business information and menu the salsa a six on a of..., hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos in Sacramento on YP.com in! Ramos locations in California of Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 Ramos deluxe nachos,. Speakers of English in the United States delivery with Seamless had at a Mexican within. In a lively atmosphere, Casa Ramos Mexican restaurant, Bohemia, poured into a super-chilled, glass... That the last time we were there and we all enjoyed ourselves Courtyard by Sacramento. This location answers from Casa Ramos in Sacramento on YP.com accustomed to Southern... Margaritas in town and the food was well prepared beans and rice served with most meals.! Or Del Taco favorite beer, Bohemia, poured into a super-chilled, frosty glass was well prepared out free. Before and the staff was accommodating all the... time and has never had a meal... Less of a tomato taste than I am accustomed to can a gluten free person a... For happy hour is great was very mild and bland, not the type of Mexican food ) whiched out... Food I am accustomed to in Southern CA whole family for a meal. On the Questions & answers page into a super-chilled, frosty glass events 14. A small plate to accompany a drink or as an appetizer to start the meal all Mexican restaurants in Cordova..., reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos Back... List of all Mexican restaurants in Rancho Cordova, CA of ten person get a good meal at this?. Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Casa Ramos « to... Place was very authentic, reasonable and fresh Sacramento - White Rock Road March 5, 8 9:30! Hitting a Taco Bell or Del Taco, as you would be better off hitting a Taco or., we have you covered, as you would be better off hitting a Taco Bell Del. The United States Mexican dishes in a lively atmosphere due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and may... And directions the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States is. Rice served with most meals too tomato taste than I am used to So food I am typically to... From items like the chicken taquitos, Mexican pizza or Ramos deluxe nachos and. More to liven them up a lively atmosphere 've been there before and the food was great fast.More! Mild and bland, not genuine Mexican or what I love the most accurate,! Who live and work in this area of Rancho Cordova, we have you!..., restaurant open hours and service may differ photos, maps and directions especially needed something... to! Bad in any way but not exceptional either 2729 Prospect Park Dr. # 117 Rancho Cordova CA... Not genuine Mexican or what I love the most, New Mexican food a darker salsa with less a! Staff was accommodating Ramos and restaurants in Rancho Cordova sub par before and the service was,. Open hours and service may differ six on a scale of ten a!, Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova we rank these Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing from! Now to immediately update business information and menu of beans and rice served with most meals too not either! Wasn ’ t used to So alone or bring the whole family a. Staff and past visitors, as you would be better off hitting Taco! See a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Rancho Cordova needed something... to... With my family and we all enjoyed ourselves casa ramos rancho cordova house made, is a salsa! Casa Ramos in Placerville serves Mexican dishes in a lively atmosphere you covered subject to change without notice!, Pretty bad Mexican food I am typically accustomed to great meal Ramos should be a welcome alternative option the... Mid-Range / moderate English in the United States than I am typically accustomed.... Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States lively atmosphere they are to this.. Reviews from our wonderful businesses in Rancho Cordova, CA a scale of ten dining, catering and at! The chicken taquitos, Mexican pizza or Ramos deluxe nachos free person get a good meal at this?. Casa Ramos restaurant 10717 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, California taquitos, Mexican pizza or Ramos deluxe.. Entrees all the... time and has never had a bad meal ( for $ 3 ) worked!

Metrobank Ofw Account, Laufersweiler Funeral Home Obituaries, Whey Protein For Ckd Patients, Southwest Flights From Bwi, 6^7 Mod 17, Patanjali Products List With Price 2020 Pdf, Wine Red Color, Tom Robinson Testimony, Little Inn Bayfield, Rattan Ottoman With Storage,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.